Mandarine's...




“I wake up every morning with the goal of owning a piece of land, somewhere in rural France, where I’ll be able to keep working with yarn and fiber while growing a vegetable garden & raising children.



She's one of my favourite knitters... 

I really love her patterns, pictures, videos... I really think she's a "Hygge Knitter"...

For today's post ( the first of 2020), I want to share with you some of their knitting projects... the pictures of them, so that you can be inspired to fly with your stash and do wonderful things as she does.

Do you think I can still say... Happy New Year?













You might follow Melody at Ravely, Instagram or bmandarines.squarespace.com


"My work is inspired & influenced by so many things like nature, minimalism, folklore, wabi-sabi & shibui and ecology. I like to think that my designs are modern and simple but with something slightly whimsical. I play with different textures, simple and “little” stitches in a color palette that is not so eclectic but yet very well loved! I'm a neutral lover at heart so subtle & muted colours are my favourites. 

Comentários

Mensagens populares