Love is all we need...



So, this post is just to say to all of you that I am still alive.
Sometimes, we need time to take a rest, to live and to take care of us.
That's what I am doing right now.
But I promise you I will come here in a weekly basis to talk about knitting, books, holidays and things I love.
I have been missing my writings, my words, my public...
So, I am back!

I would like to share with you a new pattern from a beautiful designer: Joji Locateli, from Buenos Aires.
I've bought a Gleem Lace at Ovelha Negra to do this one.
Don't forget to take a look at ravelry: 

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ziggy-shawl

Ziggy Shawl by Joji Locateli

Never forget knitting nor loving those who care about you... because love is all we really need to live well and be happy.
See you soon!

Inês






Comentários

Mensagens populares