My Frida...



I met Veronica at my office, while Personal Assistant.
We started talking a few years ago and as we got closer of each other I found her dream… it’s not knitting, nor crocheting…she loves sewing and she has such beautiful creations of her own…
I have already bought her some necklaces and little bags to offer to my friends.
I also have some creations she made for me… my Frida’s tote bag and purse…
She has her hygge way of living and that’s why I am writing about it and about her.
And I also believe we must show the world there are people who care about doing nice things, with all their love and affection.
Please, go to her Instagram and facebook and look for “Bilas Artes” and “Veronica Costa”… over there, you can find a world of dreams come true…
I can show you some of her things…
 




 
 
 
 
Go there and fight for your dreams….
Happy Knittings!
 
 

 

 
 

Comentários

Mensagens populares